About the role:
Immediate to 30 days
In the role of ‘Automation Lead' at Zentest you would extensively work on Selenium Webdriver. You would be responsible for:
• Total experience should be around 7+ years.
• Candidate should have worked on Selenium and Java for atleast 5 years.
• Candidate should have 3 years of experience as team lead.
• Should have developed Automation Framework from scratch.
• Knowledge on Creating Json.
• Experience of logging & tracking defects using a test management tool.
• Test Data Preparation.
• Experience in banking domain will be added advantage.
• Coordination with the offshore QA team.
• Experience with agile methodology.
• In-depth knowledge of SDLC and STLC phases and testing methodologies, processes.
• Expertise in designing, writing and executing the test cases.
• Ability to interact with clients.
• Proactiveness and ability to work independently and within a team.
• Ability to take ownership to identify and resolve issues, towards successful conclusions
If you are someone who shares our enthusiasm for delivering the best customer experience in banking and care to make an impact in the world of banking technology, then apply today. Send us your CVs at [email protected]
About the role:
As a 'Software QA Lead' you should have experience in...
Work on Software automation testing, develop automation frameworks/test suites to support enhancements, upgrades within banking & financial domain. Prepare Use cases, Test-Cases & Test plans, testing in Live & simulated networks to check device stability & network handoff scenarios working on SQL Server, Java, C, C#, Python, Visual Basic, JIRA, MS-Access, Selenium, Quality Center. Write functional and nonfunctional test cases, prepare documents for data migration validation.
Education and experience required
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or IT or IS plus 2 years experience in job offered or as Analyst or QA Lead or Engineer. Prior work experience must include 2 years experience in SQL Server, Java, C, C#, Python, Visual Basic, JIRA, MS-Access, Selenium, Quality Center. Support Enhancements, Upgrades within Banking & Financial Domain.
Wilmington, DE and unanticipated client sites across the US. Must be willing to travel and/or relocate domestically.
Permanent position, Full time, Mon - Fri, 40 hours per week.
About Go-Live Faster
Go-Live Faster, a brand of Zentest Software LLC, is a predictive analytics firm in the banking space, delivering customer focused digital experience cutting down implementation time & cost drastically. We work extensively with Banks in the U.S. helping them expedite their banking application release/launch by making technology implementations predictable.
If you are someone who shares our enthusiasm for delivering the best customer experience in banking and care to make an impact in the world of banking technology, then apply today. Send us your CVs at [email protected] with the Position you have applied for in subject line or, mail resume to Dinesh Dsouza, Zentest Software LLC, Suite 78, Silverside Carr Executive Center, 501 Silverside Road, Wilmington, DE- 19809. REF: ZS1.
About the role: As a 'SME in Manual Testing' you would be responsible for / should have experience in... -Expertise in designing, writing and executing the test cases -Experience in functional manual web testing with Cross Browser-Device -Rest API testing is good to have -Experience in Corporate or Retail Banking domain will be preferred -Experience in Functional Testing is mandatory (more…)
About the role: As a 'Sr. Manual Tester' you would extensively work on manual testing. You would be responsible for / should have experience in... -Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Manual testing -Experience in Web Application Testing is a must -Banking and payments experience is an added advantage -Experience in test planning, test strategy, estimation, scheduling and closure -Extensive experience in test design and execution (more…)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the implementation of a payments’ product such as Clear2Pay, Finastra's GPP, ACI's MTS, Fiserve's Dovetail, etc. - Good knowledge of CHIPS, FED, SWIFT payment processing. - Good understanding of various compliance requirements in the payments’ domain. - Experience of working with Bank Operations will be an added advantage. - Strong communication skills - Self-learner and go-getter with high analytical skills.