Go-Live Faster’s “Ideation to Adoption” productized solutions combine deep domain expertise, analytics, proprietary accelerators and strategic program management to accelerate the time it takes for banks to select, implement, adopt and improve digital technology systems. Working with commercial banking teams, Go-Live Faster predictably accelerates transformative digital banking initiatives while keeping risk to the institution and its customers low.
Founded in 2006, Go-Live Faster counts among its long-standing customer relationships, several mid-market and top 10 banks, each of whom have reaped the rewards of faster time to market.
We partner with banks to create joint success through speed to market.
At Go-Live Faster, our vision is to be a globally recognized disruptive organization with a unique set of products and solutions, delivered through a high-performance work culture.
- Empower each other to act in the best interest of our people, company, clients and community.
- Employ radical approaches to bring about extraordinary impact.
- Foster an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Nurture a fun environment.
- Manages projects with multiple interfaces or initiatives. Manages changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan, and facilitate customer acceptance.
- Ensure familiarity with the scope and project objectives and establish clear roles and
responsibilities for project team members.
- Develop Project Plan, forecast, and schedule. Work with stakeholders to record detailed project requirements, constraints, and assumptions to establish project deliverables, using requirement-gathering techniques (e.g., planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups) and the project charter.
- Ensure plans for assigned projects include work breakdown, project organization chart, cost/budget and communication, risk, quality, and resource plans.
- Communicate project plans to affected parties to ensure a common understanding, set expectations and align stakeholders and project team members.
- Ensure execution of tasks defined in the project plan to achieve the project goals. Execute all parts of the project plan and manage the budget/forecast. Monitor and control project work including change controls.
- Measure project performance utilizing appropriate tools and techniques to monitor progress, identify and quantify variances, complete any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Implement approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events.
- Improve project team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training, and motivating to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency and boost morale.
- Support larger project initiatives working under the direction of higher management.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies, and controls by the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues
- Maintain Bank internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
The successful candidate will have the following:
Apply Now >
- Prior experience in Banking preferred
- High technical acumen and experience with B2B systems integration
- Strong project and program management experience.
- Proficient with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Experience managing external clients’ requirements and expectations with confidence
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and accountability, who can juggle multiple projects
- Team leader, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Client- and results-oriented, with strong communications skills to articulate priorities, progress, next steps, and escalations as needed
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced team culture and can adapt to the changing environment
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of project management experience
Mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
, Zentest Software LLC, Suite 78, Silverside Carr Executive Center, 501 Silverside Road, Wilmington, DE – 19809. Ref: ZS2.block.
Posted on: 09-03-2023